Before and After care
Before and After Care Program
Premier Charter School's Before and After Care (BAC) Program is designed to support working parents who need additional care for their children during the day due to work responsibilities or other commitments outside the home. It is our goal to not only assist in family well-being with providing an extended safe and nurturing environment for our students but to enrich the whole child.
The Premier Charter School BAC Program is held on-site and is open to all students. It is well-supervised with qualified staff members. Breakfast is provided before school and a snack is provided in the afternoon.
NEW to the BAC Program for the 2018-2019 year
- You can NOW register Online at https://goo.gl/forms/N7ddmV47Fhcts3AJ2
- The BAC Program is filled on a first come first serve bases. There are a limited number of spots per each grade level. Once you have registered, Mr. Lydon or a BAC staff member will contact you via email or phone to let you know your family’s status.
- Past balance must be paid before being accepted into the BAC program.
- Students that are not enrolled in the before or after care program are only allowed 5 drops in per program for the school year.
- Monthly payments, must be paid one month in advance.
Hours of Operation:
Before Care: 6:15 am - 8:10 am
After Care: Dismissal - 6:00 pm.
Half Days: Dismissal (12:00 pm) - 4:00 pm
For more information regarding the BAC program please contact
Josh Lydon-Before and After Care Director
314-645-9600 Ext. 427
For more information regarding billing please contact
Katie Lydon, Registrar
314-645-9600 ext. 442