PCS Pre-Kindergarten Application Timeline
Initial enrollment for students who attend Premier Charter School Pre-Kindergarten is established through a lottery system. All applicants must be residents of St. Louis City.
April 6, 2018 Application opens on Schoolmint
To Apply For The Lottery:
• To apply for the lottery you may click "APPLY NOW" on our school website, premiercharterschool.org, to create an account and complete the online application. Or, you may also go directly to the Schoolmint online enrollment system: premiercharterschool.schoolmint.net
• PCS also has paper applications available on site or will mail upon request. *Submitting application online is preferred.
April 18, 2018 Financial Assistance Application/Waiver Due
• The Financial Aid application ( Free and Reduced Meal Application or Waiver) will need to be completed and returned, along with a copy of tax return, by April 18, 2018. Please submit to Janice Denigan, Chief Financial officer. Jdenigan@premiercharterschool.org
April 19, 2018 Pre-Kindergarten lottery
If Your Student is Pulled in the Lottery:
• All selected applicants will be notified by phone and by selected method via text and/or email. Selected applicants must then accept or decline the spot being offered in the Premier Charter School Pre-Kindergarten. This can be done through Schoolmint or verbally to the PCS Registrar.
• Instructions to complete the registration process will be given after lottery pull.
April 30, 2018 Registration Paperwork Deadline
Registration required documents are:
• Registration Packet
• Two Proofs of St. Louis City Residency (i.e. current utility bills, mortgage /lease papers and/or driver's license/etc.)
• Official Proof of Age - Legal Birth Certificate/Court filed guardianship/DFS foster child assignment paperwork/Passport/Greencard/I-94/Baptismal Birth Certificate/Doctor's Certificate/etc.
• Immunization Records or Exemption Card