- Initial enrollment for students who attend Premier Charter
School is established through a lottery system. All applicants must
be residents of St. Louis City.
- Lotteries are held on posted dates for available openings.
- A student lottery online or paper application must be completed
with all applicable information and signed by parent/guardian in
order to be entered into the lottery.
- Children must turn 5 years of age before August 1st
to enter the lottery for Kindergarten for the upcoming school
- Applications are available for grades K - 8.
- All selected applicants will be notified by phone and by
selected method via text and/or email. Notifiation by mail will be
sent if unable to reach using any other methods. Selected
applicants must then complete online or fill out enrollment
paperwork and upload or present required documents according to
deadline in order to complete enrollment.
- Preference will only be given to families who have siblings
- Student applications remain active in the lottery for the
school year applied for only. An application is removed from the
lottery when the applicable school year lottery closes, if the
application is incomplete, the school receives no response after
selection from applicant's family by the published deadline, or is
officially withdrawn from the lottery by their
"This institution is an equal opportunity provider."
To Apply For
1. To apply for the lottery you may
click "APPLY NOW" on our school website to access the link to
create an account and complete the online application. You may also
select the direct link to schoolmint online enrollment system: Premier Charter
School Online Application. PCS also has paper applications
available on site or will mail upon request. *Submitting
application online is preferred.
2. The parent/guardian may submit
applications online, by mail, fax or come to the school
to complete lottery application for their child(ren). No
documents other than the one page application are required at this
time in order to be placed in the lottery.
3. All online applications and paper
applications are placed in the online schoolmint enrollment system
and are reviewed for lottery eligibility.
1. Grade level lotteries occur on
posted dates if there are spaces available in a specified
2. Applications of siblings of enrolled
students are given priority.
3. All eligible applicant names (for
each specific grade level) are entered in the schoolmint lottery
database and a computerized blind lottery is run as needed to
4. Once students are selected families
are contacted via phone and text and/or email to communicate
results and information on the enrollment process. Students not
selected will receive via their selected method of text/email that
they have been placed in the pool for the next lottery when/if any
additional spaces open. Families may at anytime logon to their
schoolmint account to view and track communications and lottery
**Important - When a child is selected through
the lottery, and offered a space, it does not mean that their
siblings are also offered spaces. It does mean that their
siblings go on a waiting list (separate from the lottery list) and
are offered the first available spaces.
The Registration Process After Applicant Is
1. The parent is given a registration
deadline. By that date/time, they must have completed all
enrollment forms and submitted required documents online or if
paper registration documents were requested, submit in person all
completed enrollment paperwork. Dates will be posted for all
selected applicants families to come in and pickup paperwork, ask
questions and tour if desired. If unable to come on posted date,
families may setup alternate times to pickup paperwork or request
it be mailed. *Online Registration is preferred method, but
families still encouraged to join enrollment events.
2. The registration papers are forwarded
to the Registrar who reviews the information and signs off on the
packet when it is filled out completely.
- Registration Packet
- Two Proofs of St. Louis City Residency (i.e. current utility
bills, mortgage /lease papers and/or driver's license/etc.)
- Official Proof of Age - Legal Birth Certificate/Court filed
guardianship/DFS foster child assignment
- Immunization Records or Exemption Card
**Note that the above official/original documents may be
uploaded via schoolmint for registration or may be brought to the
school to be copied.
- Student Registration Forms
- Emergency Contact Form
- Authorization for release of school records
- Authorization for release of Special Education Records (if
- Application for Free/Reduced Meals
- Missouri Safe Schools Act Form
- Premier Charter School's Absentee Policy Form
- Copy of most recent report card/Gifted
Testing/IEP/Evaluation/504 (if applicable)
3. The assigned teacher will contact the
parent/guardian to schedule a conference and setup the student's
**A child may not begin school until the admission
process is complete, the teacher conference is held and an official
start date has been determined.